What is the most possible way to prevent myself from getting corona?

Hai. Can i know the possible ways of preventing Covid 19 from myself?

Doctor’s advice on COVID 19: It’s very large (cell is around 400-500 nm in diameter), so any regular mask (not just the N95 structure) should be able to filter it out. However, when someone who is sick sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is not airborne anymore.

If the virus lands on the metal sheet, it will live for a minimum of 12 hours. So remember to wash your hands thoroughly with soap, if you come in contact with some metal surface.The virus can remain active for 6-12 hours on a cloth. Regular detergent to the laundry would kill the virus.

You may place it out under the sun to destroy the virus for winter clothing which doesn’t require regular washing.Touching items in public is the most common way to get sick and you need to wash your hands regularly.
The virus will only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes but in those 5-10 minutes, plenty will happen (you can unwittingly rub your eyes or pick your nose).

You should gargle with Betadine Sore Throat Gargle apart from washing your hands regularly to remove or reduce the germs when they are still in your throat (before falling to your lungs).