To stay away from the chances of having a urinary tract infection, you may take a series of steps (UTI).
Those steps involve:
- Avoid bubble baths
- If you regularly get UTIs, stop using a diaphragm as birth control.
- Don’t put your urine on hold,
- Drink plenty of water
- Urinate after having a sexual relationship
- During sexual intercourse, use plenty of lubrication
- If you are uncircumcised, wash your foreskin daily.
- Wear clothes that match loosely, like underwear
- Wipe after a bowel movement from front to back
For more information about reducing your risk of a urinary tract infection Read here