In order to keep your inflammation under control, it is necessary to make it point to consume a healthy diet.
A person following an anti-inflammatory diet should keep in mind to include the following foods:
- Kale and spinach, along with other dark green leafy vegetables.
- Cherries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Dark red grapes.
- Broccoli and cauliflower, and other nutrition-dense vegetables.
- Lentils and beans
- Green tea
- Consumption of red wine in a moderate amount.
- Coconut and avocado.
- Olives and olive oil.
- Walnuts, pistachios, pine nuts, and almonds.
- Salmon and sardines.
- Dark chocolate
- Herbs and spices.