- Aloe vera can increase the collagen content in the skin and aid with the faster healing process of irritated skin.
- It contains natural antiseptic agents which reduce inflammation in the skin.
- Due to the presence of tannins, which is a chemical, it can reduce swelling as well as repair broken skin.
- Applying lemon juice may increase irritation and burning sensation, but the natural acids in lemon juice are known to fight against bacteria.
- It also contains vitamin C that helps in promoting new skin cells to grow.
- Apply baking soda mixed with water with a cotton swab to the affected skin and leave it to dry.
- Wash the area later to provide relief from the stinging sensation and irritation.
Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- Both these oils are considered to be natural moisturizers.
- Application of these oils before and after shaving can provide wonderful results.