• Keep blinking. It washes your eyes in naturally therapeutic tears. Every 20 minutes, spend 20 seconds looking at something 20 feet away.
• Keep bright lighting overhead to a minimum.
• Use blinds and get an anti-glare screen.
• Position the computer screen to reduce reflections from windows or overhead lights. Keep the monitor at least 20 inches away from your eyes. Its center should be about 4 to 6 inches below your eyes. Adjust the screen so that you look at it downward.
• Have a comprehensive eye exam done by an eye specialist.
For more detail, visit the source