How to get rid of tiredness?

Hai. I find myself getting tired without any symptoms of illness. What can i do to eradicate that?

Hai roshini.
Fatigue may be attributed to two factors. Firstly, you don’t have a degree of fitness equal to the strength of the job you do. And the second is that there’s some fault going on in your body. Get screened for deficiency of vitamin B12 and D3.

Fatigue can also be a sign of anemia. Get plenty of sleep. That means nightly at least 7.5-9 hours.Tiredness can cause dehydration so get plenty of water. Going long bouts without eating will slow you down. Carry a slice of fruit with you, or a piece of fruit, if you need it.

Eat whole grains, fruits, beans, lean meats, low-fat dairy, nuts/seeds. Keep away from fast food, which is just empty calories.Having a regular exercise routine gives you more energy overall and can help you to sleep better.

If you start feeling sleepy/sluggish, take a beat and relax for a minute. Close your eyes, concentrate your breathing and allow your body to catch up. It doesn’t have to be for a long time, but if your body / mind is tired, it might mean that you just need a break.

Your goal is not to eliminate tiredness but to live healthily and cope with tiredness. When you are still running low, you should always check-up and find out if you have any underlying illness that needs treatment.