Balance hormone levels
- Several important hormones such as testosterone, thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, as well as cortisol levels, can be managed with the ingestion of essential oils.
- Certain oils such as clary sage, geranium and thyme can manage estrogen and progesterone levels.
- Numerous essential oils have important properties such as anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal.
- These properties of essential oils can improve the immune system and fight infections.
- Oregano, ginger, lemon, eucalyptus, peppermint, frankincense, and cinnamon are considered to be the best essential oils that can improve the immune system.
- Stomach related problems such as indigestion, diarrhea, stomach spasms, and upset stomach can be cured with the help of essential oils.
- These oils work by stimulating digestive enzymes that break down and absorb the nutrients, fats, and protein.
- A suitable example of this is ginger oil.
Improve energy levels
- Studies have claimed that peppermint oil can improve the oxygen supply to the brain, as well as improve exercise performance and reduce exhaustion.
Improve Brain Function
- The powerful antioxidant effects present in the essential oils help fight free radicals and reduce oxidative stress exerted on the brain.
- This reduces inflammation in the brain, which is considered to be the biggest risk factor for Alzheimer disease.